Prison Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison Break

The Escape Is Just The Beginning

ИндексЗбИжЗИЙТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Интервюта с Уент

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
areto
areto

Female Брой мнения : 1422
Registration date : 16.09.2007

Интервюта с Уент Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Интервюта с Уент   Интервюта с Уент Icon_minitimeПет Фев 22, 2008 5:19 pm

Сега забелязах, че сме нямали такава темичка, голям пропуск Интервюта с Уент Zwinker0004 Открих едно мини-интервю с Уент, интересно е Интервюта с Уент Lachen0070 препдполагам, че е разбираемо за всеки, затова няма да си правя труда да го превеждам ... и все пак ако има проблеми, ще си поиграя малко Интервюта с Уент Zwinker0004

The question that is on everybody’s mind: Do you like girls or do you like boys?
First: They can gossip about it all they want, I won’t respond to it anymore, not because it makes me angry but because I already have stated that I don’t like boys. Apparently a lot of people refuse to believe that. I know how the rumours got started. I’m not the kind of guy who ‘scores’ every weekend. I’m a romantic; I don’t do one night stands.

You’ve got two sisters, aren’t they being harassed daily by girlfriends who want to date you?
Ha ha, you should ask them. I don’t think their friends would even think of trying something, because both Gillian and Leigh are very down-to-earth just like me. Thank God they never thought about setting me up for a date. Of course they like having a famous brother, but that’s it. I still get treated the same way I used too, which means that if by chance we are all together, I’m still in trouble when it comes to who is going to do the dishes.

In PB several characters are struggling with addictions. In real life do you have any addictions?
I smoked for ten years, but quit a few month ago. I started noticing that I had to cough and my respiratory system was becoming irritated. Quitting wasn’t easy, but I’m still managing fine. I just have to concentrate on something else. My phone bill has never been so high.

Many people call you an acting talent. Is there something you can’t do?
Well according to my friends I’m a disaster in the kitchen. I don’t know if you know her, but even Susan Meyer from Desperate Housewives can cook better than me. My friends always disagree whenever I think that my spaghetti dish turned out all right.
Върнете се в началото Go down
bori_l
Admin
Admin
bori_l

Female Брой мнения : 1547
Registration date : 10.09.2007

Интервюта с Уент Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Интервюта с Уент   Интервюта с Уент Icon_minitimeПет Фев 22, 2008 10:30 pm

Цитат :
I don’t know if you know her, but even Susan Meyer from Desperate Housewives can cook better than me.

Laughing Laughing
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://lincolnandmichael.bulgarianforum.net/index.htm

Интервюта с Уент
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1